Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My new friend...


Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to my new friend. His name is Sir Walter Archibald Orwell. He is a narwhal and he has a moustache as well as a British accent. He grew up in the Atlantic ocean and studied at Cambridge university. Later on in life he fought in the Crimean war which explains the slight bend in his tusk. He loves to eat popcorn, enjoys scifi and long swims along the beach.

I bought this pattern from edafedd on etsy after searching a long time for the perfect narwhal crochet pattern. I actually bought the pattern as a birthday present for myself back in March and have only now just made him. It was such a good pattern and I didn't want him to get lonely with no narwhal friends, so I am currently working on two more. Sir Walter isn't finished yet, he still needs a monocle but I can't quite figure out how I want to make it yet.





2 comments:

Tory said...

Oh my goodness, he is amazing. I hope I someday have the pleasure of meeting him in person! I can't wait to see his two companions(a lady friend perhaps?).

Keke said...

How about making another Monodontidae family member like a Beluga whale? :)