Thursday, July 3, 2008

Artistic...


Here are my two pieces for the 4-H this weekend. I have been working on them like crazy! The top one is my mixed media, I am not really happy with it. I think it is missing something. Although the girl turned out amazing. If you look it is actually the same image that is currently my profile picture. I printed that black and white image and then used acrylic paints to add color


The painting below is actually an illustration from a song by Superchick called "Alive". I have always wanted to illustrate a song and when I heard that line I knew I had found the perfect one. I L-O-V-E this painting!


This last piece of art was drawn for me last night at work by a beautiful little girl named Simone. She is three and her Mommy wasn't paying very good attention to her in the check out line. So I gave her a piece of recipt tape to doodle on and she drew me this beautiful flower. It made my night.

No comments: