Thursday, March 11, 2010

A day in the life of a super nanny....


One day a week Little Baby Megan comes over to play. I am really starting to get the swing of having three babies, and I rather enjoy those days. However they do get a little busy. My day goes something like this.

Feed a boy, change a boy's diaper, put him down for a nap.

Feed a boy, change a boy's diaper, put him down for a nap.

Feed a girl, change a girl's diaper, put her down for a nap.

Breathe

Get a boy up, change a boy's diaper, feed him.

Get a boy up, change a boy's diaper, feed him.

Get a girl up, change a girl's diaper, feed her.


Repeat...




But just look how cute they are! I love my job.



When I decided to take this position I promised myself that I wasn't going to let "Blithe Remarks" turn into a baby blog... mmmhmmm...


"Blithe Remarks" has pretty much become posts about babies. Or crafts. Or if your really lucky a post about crafts for babies!


But I figure it is OK because alot of people blog about work and since I have pretty much the best job in the world (except for the occasional spit up or poop explosion) I don't mind that my blog has been taken over with baby photos. Besides I live at work and these are pretty much the cutest babies I have ever seen. But I am a little biased...

No comments: