Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Megan....

This is baby Megan... She has tiny toes and tiny little red polka dotted shoes that go on them. She has long honey colored hair and bright blue eyes. She is a princess and a little over dramatic. She looks just like her daddy, and she came over to play with us yesterday.

At first she was a little nervous. She cried for a little while because she wasn't quite sure of where she was. But Vic heard her crying and woke up from his nap to come cheer her up....

He started waving his arms, bouncing and laughing. He said "It's OK Baby Megan, just look how much fun you can have here! Megan stared at him for a few minutes... ... ... and then stopped crying. Ya!


She and the boys played games together and had lots of fun. I was a little worried about having three babies to take care of but I think Megan's Mommy was a little more nervous. She dropped Megan off and hung out for a little while going over everything.... twice. As soon as she left Megan started to cry. I looked at her and said "Ok Baby, we are going to have lots of fun, and take good naps, because you need to help me prove myself." It worked. She took a three hour long nap (very unusual since she dosen't usually sleep at all in new places.) and was happy and chipper when Mommy walked in. I was so pleased, Megan's Mommy was surprised, and Ryan called me the "Baby Whisperer" last night =).

Yes I am awesome! Victory is mine! Give me ten elementary kids and send me into the woods with nothing but hot dogs... I got it. Give me twelve highschool aged kids and ask me to lead them in an hour long Bible study, no problem. Give me two little boys who sent the last baby-sitter home crying, don't worry. Give me three infants I will put them all to sleep... because I am.... SUPER NANNY!

Yahoo =)

2 comments:

Debra said...

Yes you are a super nanny! " and whatsoever things you do, do with all your might as unto the Lord" . Well done little one. I love you . Mom

Keke said...

Oh Jess, you are so much more than super nanny and baby whisper extraordinaire! And check out my Mitz! She didn't tell me she set up a blog! I'm jumping over there next! I can't believe it, she's come so far, I'm so proud! Although I wish she would have used Mitz instead of Debra! Not that Debra isn't perfectly lovely, but it seems entirely too too serious. And that pic makes her look to academic, which is ok, but definably doesn't show the gigantic creative silly marshmallow heart she has, which in my opinion is the best part of her...Love the pics of the babies, oh I wish I could blink and come play with you and them for just an hour. Be still my heart! I love you and miss you and you bring sunshine to me with every thought I have of you... XO A.Keke