Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MUST WIN!


Check out how cute this is! My Aunt Keke made it as part of a give-a-way on her blog, Cherrykingdom.blogspot.com 


 The give-a-way is a 14 day extravaganza with more prizes added daily! The goal is to help my sister Olivia win scholarship money for college by having people vote for an essay that she wrote. All you have to do to win this beautiful prize pkg is visit Olivia's blog:


http://livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com/

Read and follow the instructions in Olivia's 100th post. Which are:

Like Olivia's essay on facebook

Leave Olivia a comment on her 100th post telling her you voted for her.

Become a "Liv in the Moment" follower

Mention the give away on your blog.

That's it! Good luck, and keep checking cherrykingdom.blogspot.com everyday to see what new goodies have been added!

1 comment:

Keke said...

Bodecia
Thanks for mentioning Cherry Kingdom... I can't figure out why we haven't had more hits on Olivia's post yet, I think the FB requirement might be scaring people away. I had more hits on my apron give away at Christmas and that was last minute, but I was hoping the huge give away would be enough incentive to make them want to like Olivia's essay. Blahhhhhhhh.... I'm glad you liked the camera...I will make you one. <3

P.S. I love your sites make over, it looks FANTASTIC!

XO A.Keke