Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cardioke!

Oh yes! You read the post title correctly, I said Cardioke....

We have started up round three of the Game on diet and this time Emily is on my team. At first I wasn't sure if Emily was going to play seriously enough (muuust win..... MUST WIN!) but man, that kid is a slave driver!

I didn't really want to exercise yesterday but Emily talked me into it, so we started surfing through OnDemand's free exercise programs. When I saw "Cardioke", "A funky approach to exercise that combines a full cardio work out with all the fun of karaoke!", I just had to give it a try. I mean come on... that sounds.... "funky".

It was really horrible. We danced to "hit" songs like "Lets get it started" and "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me". There were plenty of old ladies and teenage boys with hair in their eyes exercising with us onscreen. The video concluded with the host's wife (who looked a lot like Michelle Obama) singing a song she wrote called "You're enough!". It was pretty awe inspiring.... I am sure you can imagine =)

Well we got our 20 minutes of exercise in and have well established that I no longer get to pick the exercise videos no matter how "funky" they are!



Oh look... I found it on youtube! Enjoy!



It is like a train wreck! So bad.... but I.... just can't.... look away!

5 comments:

Mrs. Troyer said...

that's....*cough cough*....special!

so am i right in assuming that that is Billy Blanks (the Tae-BO guys) son?

Bodecia Arietty said...

Isn't it horrible! And yes, he is.

Unknown said...

I would like to say "So bad it's alllllmost good." But its not. Not even close...

Tory said...

LOL! That is truly terrifying. I honestly don't wish my boyfriend was a freak like him.

Katie Cavanaugh said...

Why wasn't I invited to join the game *sobs*.