Saturday, November 21, 2009

"And what we know.... We don't know...."

When I first arrived I didn't know Louise and Ryan at all.... So I started making a list of things that I could find out about them. Here are some silly things I learned about them in the first week....

She....
Used to work at a Russian Orphanage.
Loves chocolate cupcakes.
Plays the flute
Hates Broccoli
Has an adorable mother with an irrational fear of mustard

He....
Abhors fish.
Doesn't believe in recycling
Is obsessed with Wolverine
Is really into carpentry
Wears suspenders.... tehehe....

They...
Have been married since I was 13
Love tea
Watch Red Dwarf and Mythbusters
Are obsessed with Baseball and the Rockies, even though neither of them play
Are very sweet...

2 comments:

Keke said...

They sound perfectly lovely Jess! I'm so glad things seem to be going so well for you! XO A. Keke

Keke said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jess! Hey, I was on your view complete profile looking for your etsy store address, do you still have your store open? In any case one thing led to another as they often do in blog land and I saw Louise's blog, curiousity killed the cat, (thank goodness I'm not a cat!) and ended up surfing through... I figured out that you and the twins actually have a huge commonality...all three of you have and aunt that lives in northern CA! HA! I had no idea! Then I had a really good idea! I think Ryan, Louise the babies and you should jump in the car and drive on out here!!! They could see their family and you could see yours! Wink, wink, isn't that an awesome idea? Hope you have a blessed turkey day today! XO A. Keke